Arun Gobil's career came to an end after the Ramayana, for which reason the producers did not work.

 Due to the lockdown, the Ramayana series is being re-broadcast and is being watched by the public with great enthusiasm.  After the re-broadcast of the Ramayana, the actors in the series became famous again, and everyone wanted to know about their lives.

 Arun Gobil, who played the role of Lord Rama in Ramananda Sagar's Ramayana, was a well-known figure in the eighties.  That's why no creator cast him.

 Speaking to the Times of India, Arun Gobil said the producer was not casting him and he could not return to Bollywood.  "I started my career as a hero in a Hindi film. Later I starred in the Ramayana series. After the Ramayana, I even thought of going back to Bollywood," he said, but the producers used to say,  Nor can we play a supporting role. '

 According to Arun Gobil, his Ram character was so strong that he was not fit for any action film.  Arun Gobil said the biggest minus point for working in the Ramayana was.  And I also felt that I could never go back to the show the way I wanted to.

e serials after the Ramayana, but when he was working on the serials, he was called Lord Rama. In his opinion, he worked on many serials.

 The career was halted due to the Ramayana

 According to Arun Gobil, he was given a new identity because of the Ramayana and received a lot of love and affection from the people.  But his career was halted because of the series.  After the Ramayana, Arun Gobl could not return to the Bollywood film even though he wanted to, and only did special specials.

 Once again, famous

 Due to the lockdown, the Ramayana series is being aired again and Arun Gobil is famous again. Even after so many years, he is still loved by the people because of his Ram character.  There is no doubt that he could not have become a famous actor, but the love he received from the people because of this Ramayana may have been found by some other actor.  People call Arun Gobil a picture of Lord Rama.


 ,